[conspire] usb memory stick as regular user.

Calvin Wong cwong47 at ccsf.edu
Wed Aug 11 14:17:45 PDT 2004

hey bill. heres what i have for my usb memory stick to mount as regular user.

/etc/fstab:
/dev/sda1       /mnt/sda1       auto    user,noauto             0       0

the user option is pretty important
and as regular user i can just
mount /mnt/sda1

calvin

Second class?  What about Social Security, bus discounts, Medic-Alert
jewelery, Gold Bond powder, pants all the way up to your armpits, and
all those other senior perks?  Oh, if you ask me, old folks have it
pretty sweet.

		-- Homer Simpson
		   Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in
		   "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish"