[conspire] Long time, no 'Fest

Roger Chrisman rogerhc at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 5 18:53:48 PST 2003

> If there's anyone on this list who actually gets the Robert Austin
> emails, could you please check that for us.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Higashi

I forwarded Mike the November 5, 2003 Robert Austin Cow Pallace HTML monster
email. Don't know if the addy was updated or not because I don't read HTML
email but Mike can sick grep on it.

I wish Robert would use email for what it is good for, plain text, and leave
HTML on his web server.

BTW

Fest Question:

Installing with Soft RAID --

If I bring my computer, three hard discs and my SuSE 9 CD set to the show,
would someone be able and willing to help me create Soft RAID SuSE
installation? (I have a PCI card Promise ATA Drive Controller plugged into my
main board so that I can, and hope to, have the two drives that will complise
the md0 RAID disk each on its own controller. The third drive I hope to use
as a normal third drive for back up purposes.)

Thanks,

Roger
SF