[conspire] No CABAL meeting this Saturday, but come to BayCon!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed May 21 02:15:59 PDT 2003

OK, I've finally fixed the event listings on the CABAL Web page, and
also fixed both it and the BALE listings to correctly show that there
will _not_ be a CABAL meeting this Saturday.

The reason is that I, Mike Higashi, and a lot of other people will be at
the Bay Area's annual science fiction convention, BayCon
(http://www.baycon.org/), which runs this Friday through Monday at the
Doubletree Hotel in San Jose.  Consider coming, if you're in the area.
(One-day memberships are available, as well as for all four days.)

Of possible additional interest:  Mike Higashi, Chris di Bona, and I
will (at BayCon) be on a panel discussion Monday at 2:30 PM called "The
Future of Linux".

--
Cheers,                    I've been suffering death by PowerPoint, recently.
Rick Moen                                                     -- Huw Davies
rick at linuxmafia.com