[conspire] CABAL meeting, Saturday the 25th

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Jan 25 04:32:44 PST 2003

Well, it's time for another CABAL meeting, today (Saturday) at 4 PM,
onwards until the witching hour.  Two people may be coming with machines
to do installations on, that I know of, one of them from Berkeley.

Other than that, no special plans, but please feel welcome to come and
have fun.

--
Cheers,                                      "My file system's got no nodes!"
Rick Moen                                    "How does it shell?"
rick at linuxmafia.com