[conspire] CABAL meeting, Saturday the 25th

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Jan 25 04:32:44 PST 2003

Well, it's time for another CABAL meeting, today (Saturday) at 4 PM,
onwards until the witching hour.  Two people may be coming with machines
to do installations on, that I know of, one of them from Berkeley.

Other than that, no special plans, but please feel welcome to come and
have fun.

Cheers,                                      "My file system's got no nodes!"
Rick Moen                                    "How does it shell?"
rick at linuxmafia.com