[conspire] Re: linuxworld not running linux?

Jose Sanchez jose_sanchez79 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 22:38:04 PDT 2003

Great now you got the FBI, CIA, and NSA sniffing our
packets :)

> From: "Bill Lazar" <bill at billsaysthis.com>
> To: <conspire at linuxmafia.com>
> Subject: RE: [conspire] linuxworld not running
> linux?
> Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:02:57 -0700
>
> Seems just a tad excessive to me, sorry. This may be
> a CABAL but dude,
> let's be reasonable.

The main reason I posted this in the first place, was
to show how people want to sell a product that they
don't even use.

Me as a customer, the first thing that comes to my
mind is "How can I learn something from a institution,
company, etc. that can't even put into use their
product?".

This reminds me of my friend who works for SBC; how he
tells his customers "You won't go wrong with DSL it is
fast and reliable, at home I use it all the time, but
when he gets home, all you here is his modem dialing
out to AOL", sheesh. :)

Jose