[conspire] Come TOMORROW! (was: Installfest dates???

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Aug 16 22:09:42 PDT 2002

Quoting Duncan MacKinnon (duncan at randometry.org):

> We had tentatively planned one on the 24th of August but I will be out of
> town and we need more volunteers than we had for that date.
> I don't see one scheduled for that date on:
> <http://www.linuxmafia.com/bale/>

Argh.  That's what I've told a couple of people would be the next date.
However, since I just heard from Mike Higashi that he won't be able
attend (ConJose staff meeting), and now I hear that you won't either,
I think it's no-go until September.

However, anyone wanting installation help _should_ attend the 11th
anniversary Linux Picnic in Sunnyvale.  It's _tomorrow_ (Saturday),
and I'll be running the InstallFest there on behalf of SVLUG, EBLUG,
CABAL, and LUGOD.

http://www.linuxpicnic.org/

RSVP if you can, but show up anyway.

I will have my installfest server, a LAN, and all of these BSD and Linux
distributions and applications with me:

http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/installfest/#distros

--
"Is it not the beauty of an asynchronous form of discussion that one can go and
make cups of tea, floss the cat, fluff the geraniums, open the kitchen window