[conspire] PING

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Feb 2 11:35:45 PST 2001

begin  Dagmar d'Surreal quotation:
> Halooo...
>
> *kof*kof* This thing still works, right?

It's _newly_ set up.  CABAL hasn't had a mailing list since a brief
period in its earliest days, so I finally got around to setting one up
-- after figuring out and debugging the NNTP gateway support.  (This
mailing list is readable as cabal.conspire via any newsreader.  You can
thus read old posts and follow-up on them, and participate without
having to carry an e-mail subscription.)

Anyway:  At the January 27 Cow Palace InstallFest, we decided on the
next two dates:

Saturday, March 10 (Cow Palace).
Saturday, April 14 (Oakland Convention Center).

I'll post those to the Web pages shortly.  I just got back from the NYC
LinuxWorld.

--
Cheers,                                      Re-elect Al Gore in '04.
Rick Moen
rick at linuxmafia.com