[conspire] Next InstallFest

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Dec 24 00:59:06 PST 2000

Ordinarily, we try to alternate InstallFest locations between the Cow
Palace and the Oakland Convention Center.  However, the only January
2001 date that seemed to work for everyone was Saturday, Jan. 24 (the
4th Saturday), which is a Cow Palace date for the Robert Austin Company.
So, the Cow Palace it is!

BAFUG wasn't able to make the December 9 Cow Palace event, but I hope
Josef will be able to join Mike Higashi for the January date.  I must
say, I had a blast with everyone at the December shindig, and at the
CABAL meeting afterwards -- even though I was coming down with a
horrible case of the 'flu, and pretty much collapsed around 10 PM.

Let's go for it again, and this time with no viruses.

--
Cheers,                                      "Reality is not optional."
Rick Moen                                             -- Thomas Sowell
rick at linuxmafia.com